Brighton Trip

So, on the 8th of March 2019 me and my boyfriend were reminiscing about our holiday to Amsterdam while having a lovely a meal out. When we was there we saw this duck shop, filled with loads of rubber ducky's. He suggested we go all the way back to dam, just to go inside the shop, this is where my idea of travelling down to Brighton came to play. I mentioned how Brighton also had a duck shop and was cheaper to travel to, then flying all the way back to Amsterdam. We looked into hotels and how long it would take us to drive down, and within about 20 minutes we had booked a lil trip down to the sea side (we're crazily spontaneous people 🤣).

Other than that I hope you enjoy this post, it's just a collection of my favourite pictures from the trip. I honestly had the best time and would recommend going to Brighton to anyone! I felt like I was in a different country for a lot of the time, it's strange as it really doesn't feel like the UK.

We stayed in the Hotel Royal Albion, which was located right in front of the pier, which is perfect for anyone on a one night trip, who just wants a cheap get away hotel in a perfect location.

The Beach



He wanted to be in the picture
 The Duck Shop

The main reason of the trip haha We honestly got way too excited when in this shop, I could of bought about 10 ducks but I didn't, dont worry.



 The Food

The best part of the whole trip of course.... The Food!!!









GloBalls Golf

If you live in Brighton or near by, I would 100% recommend going to GloBalls, it's at the marina and it's such a cool glow in the dark mini golf! It's only £5.50 a person and we spent around an hour here, mainly me admiring the walls and features that glow. But I did manage to get a hole in one on one round!! Proud!!





 

Random

These are just some other random pictures I had taken over the weekend but really liked the look of them. I didn't know what title to give this section so I went for Random as that's what they are.





I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to return to Brighton in the summer, so if you have any ideas of new places I can find when im back down there, I would love to know!

All pictures are either my own or my boyfriends, taken on our Samsung phones.

Buzz ❤



Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

Welcome To Buzz Beauty