HOW TO MAKE: Iced Latte



If anyone knows me, you'll know how much I love Iced Coffee, I think I literally make one at least every other day, is that bad? Probably... but I like coffee 😄 Don't judge!

So, as I thought for my love for Iced Coffee, I would share how I make it, so if that interests you then keep reading...

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2-3 teaspoons of grounded espresso (depends on how strong you want it)
  • 2-3 teaspoons of sweetener (depends on how sweet you want it)
  • 100ml of water (hot or cold) (I usually measure this as 2/3 shot glasses full of water)
  • Milk (Fill the rest of the cup)
  • 4/5 Cubes of Ice
  • Glass
  • Straw
METHOD:
  1. Firstly, you want to find yourself a mason jar, mug, pint glass, or just a standard glass, it really doesn't matter. But if you wanna use a cute one, go for it, but its the taste that matters.
  2. Then you want to add the Espresso powder, Sweetener into a glass.
  3. Next, pop the Water into the glass and stir well until all the powders are dissolved. 
  4. After that place the Ice Cubes into the Glass.
  5. This step is a optional one, skip to step 6 if you want to: Place milk into a separate glass for now and shake it up. *
  6. Pour over the Ice and Espresso mixture.
  7. Add a straw and drink away.
*This just add a nice effect when pouring it into the glass but it's not needed too much.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I had a lot of fun writing in this style and I'm thinking of doing others like this in the future, if this is something you would like, please let me know in the comments below!

All pictures are my own taken with my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.

Buzz ❤


Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

Welcome To Buzz Beauty