Revolution Pro Contour Palette - Review




Just to start off I just want to say how proud I am of myself for taking these photos, just look at them!!

But other than that, this post is my honest opinion on the palette, I bought it myself and have used it many times. Just for reference I use the shade Fair, as I am very very pale. Also a couple of the shades are on sale currently so make sure to check the prices and links at the bottom.

Firstly, if you want an all round powder and contour kit, this is you new best friend. It's honestly such good quality for a drug store product, and is multi purpose. I use the lighter shades to powder my face as normal (depending on my skin colour, I either use on the top row, number 1 or 3), then use one of the darker shades to bronze over my face in the typical areas (using the shade on the bottom row, number 2). I then use a cooler toned shade to contour my check bones (mainly the shade on the bottom row and the first shade along, or using the 3rd shade along on nights out or when tanned).

With this product normally being £8 and having 8 shades, you're basically only paying £1 for each shade within the palette, which are a decent sizes and very good quality. If you only use a couple of the shades available, i'm sure you can now have many ways to use each one. I personally use every shade in the palette. You can use cooler shades for contouring, warmer shades for bronzing your cheeks, chin, forehead and even your nose maybe, and the lighter shades to highlight areas before high lighting, powder your face after using foundation, and using the white shade to even do some baking after contouring.

I would just like to say thank you for reading this post, my blog has recently started to gain more and more views and i'm very grateful. Also I know I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but I've had crazy University deadlines which are now over, THANKFULLY and I can now dedicate a lot more time to my blog.

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to use the links below to access the sale links before they go back to full price!
To Buy - Use links below (Not Affiliate):
Fair  - £2.40
Light Medium - £2.40
Medium Dark - £2.40

All Pictures are my own, taken with my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone.

Buzz ❤



Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

Welcome To Buzz Beauty