Get To Know Me

1. Full Name? Hanna Burrows (Buzz)

2. Age? I am 20 years old, nearly the big 21! Born on 30th July 1998.

3. Where am you from? Im from Leicester, technically Leicestershire in a small village outside the city centre.

4. Are you single or in a relationship? Im not single, I'm in a relationship and have been for nearly two and a half years now, with my lovely boyfriend.

5. Do you have any siblings? I do, I have 2 siblings, a Brother and a Sister who are both older than me. My brother is 10 years older than me and my sister is 3 years older.

6. What are your favourite things about yourself? Honestly I would say my personality, only because I would consider myself very caring towards others who mean a lot to me.

7. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have both! I've got four piercings, two on either ear, just on the lobes, so I have my firsts and my seconds done, although on my left ear my second piercing has healed. I also have two tattoos and want a lot more! I've got a Rose on my right forearm and a Lily on my left ankle. I'm soon to be booked in for a little Bumble Bee tattoo and a thigh one.

8. What is your biggest fear? I think I have a few to be honest. I'm weirdly scared of the ocean, just the fear of the unknown creeps me out when jumping into the sea. I also have a fear of heights, mainly climbing down from them, you can send me anywhere up high and I can look down fine. But force me to dangle over it (like abseil) and im a mess!!

9. Who is your favourite artists? I love Banksy, his artwork is incredible, and I would love to own some of it one day, but for now i'll stick to the Banksy calendar I have haha!

10. What is your favourite quote? 'Everything Happens For A Reason'

11. Current favourite song?   Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi 

12. Favourite social media platform? 100% Instagram, It's just the best! Love following amazing creators on it, especially makeup artists, some people have amazing talents and it's an amazing place to find it and show it off.

13. Would you ever consider living abroad? I would! I've thought about going abroad so many times to study or take a year out. I really want to go to New Zealand or Australia for a year, I think it would be an amazing opportunity for myself to find who I am and what I want to do.

14. Tea or coffee? This is a hard one because I love tea and i'm not really a big fan of pure coffee but i'm obsessed with lattes, but I feel like that doesn't really count as its mainly milk! So i'm going to say tea!

15. Finally, Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a gorgeous cat called Lily who is around 9 years old now, her birthday is New Years Eve, and I have a fish!

Buzz




Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

Welcome To Buzz Beauty