Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello,

I thought today I would share with you my Everyday Makeup Routine, It's not the most extravagant makeup routine going but its the products that work perfectly well for my sensitive skin and the way I like to do my makeup. So, I hope you enjoy this post, I've linked all the products below so you can purchase them if you like the look of any!

Nivea Men - Cool Post Shave Balm


Match Perfection Foundation


Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is from ASDA and I cant find it on the website


Seventeen Contour Kit - Not Sold In Shops But Is On Ebay


MUA - Bronzed Perfection


NARS - Blusher Orgasm


Too Faced - Love Light


Too Faced - Natural Eyes


BeautyBoss - Makeup - You can get 15% off using this link



Too Faced - Better than False Lash


MAC - Velvet Teddy Lipstick   &  MAC - Whirl Lip liner


Urban Decay - Chill (which has ran out and needs purchase asap so currently using) Revolution Hyaluronic Fixing Spray


Hope you enjoyed this post and seeing what products I use on the daily, or on the day when I actually go outside my house aha 

Have a lovely day!

Buzz ❤




Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

Welcome To Buzz Beauty