Packing CheckList

Hello,

If you're anything like me, then you'll find packing super hard and need about 20 thousand lists and still feel unorganised. That's why I decided to help a gal out and create the ultimate packing checklist for a summer holiday!

I've combined all of my lists I've written recently for my holiday and with the help of Google, came up with the best packing checklist possible! It includes, Clothes, all ya Skincare and Toiletry needs, Shoes, Bags and Necessities!

I hope you enjoy this post and hopefully it comes in handy for you to save, print and use. Mainly as it took me all day to create and research and i'm very proud of it! Also make sure to subscribe to my email list to keep updated with new posts and follow my socials down below.



Buzz ❤


Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

Welcome To Buzz Beauty

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine