6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine

If you are anything like me and have struggled for so long to find the perfect skincare routine, then you're in luck. It's taken me years to figure out which order each product should go in, until now!

I've got a 6 step plan, where you can finally know which order your skin care routine should be in, and trust me I was surprised to. You also want to have different routines for the day and night. So without further or do these are the steps...

Day:

Step 1: Cleanser

Step 2: Toner

Step 3: Moisturiser or a Day Cream

Step 4: Sunscreen

Night:

Step 1: Cleanser

Step 2: Toner

Step 3: Spot Treatments

Step 4: Serum

Step 5: Eye Cream

Step 6: Moisturiser or a Night Cream or Face Oil

These are the products that I use:
I hope you enjoyed this post, I also just wanted to quickly say I've got a new Instagram account directed purely at my blog content and beauty posts! So if you would like to follow that account please do, I'm trying my hardest to make it look really nice. The link will be at the bottom if you would like to follow!

Buzz ❤


Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

Welcome To Buzz Beauty