The Best Glitter Eye Shadow Palette

So, I'm going to go right into it and just stick to the juicy information you all came here for.

I recently purchased a new eye shadow palette, you may have seen it before from my other posts or from my Instagram. But its amazing and needs to be shared more than once, because honestly I'm in love with it. I saw the pictures of it on the Beauty Boss Instagram and when it arrived at my house I wasn't expecting so much glitter and pigment from a palette.

Also on a final note, if you want 15% off ANYTHING from the BEAUTYBOSSSHACK website you can use this link here:  https://www.beautybosshacks.co.uk/discount/HANNA15









Hope you enjoyed these pictures, I've got lots more better quality content coming very very soon, so keep you eyes out for that!

Buzz ❤


Follow my socials:   
Instagram  -   Pinterest   -  Bloglovin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Eye Shadow Palettes

Welcome To Buzz Beauty

6 steps in having the perfect skincare routine